Are you eager to continue on our journey with our Lord and Master? Come on! Let us go! We have seen His many miracles. Let us now sit at His feet and listen to Him as He teaches. Many, many people always come to hear His messages. He tells them many powerful truths about God and Himself. He teaches often using stories called ‘parables’. Ordinary people understand these truths easily.
He says, “I and my Father (God) are one” – making it clear that He is God’s Son and He is equal with God. He says in John 14: 6: “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.”- telling us clearly He is the only way to God. He teaches them how to live God’s way – the opposite of our sinful human way.
- “I forgive you. You too should forgive everyone who has offended you.”
- “Love your enemies. Do good to them. Pray for them.”
- “If you want to be greatest in God’s kingdom, be the least person of all.”
- “I have come to serve. Be a servant, just like Me.
- Love one another, as I have loved you.”
Our hearts are lifted as we listen to Him. We don’t want to leave His side! He still speaks to us and teaches us through the Bible. Let us eagerly listen to Him!
Prayer: “Lord Jesus, Thank You for teaching me how to live as Your follower. Please help me to obey You always, my Lord.”